NJ HEALING CENTER is honored to sponsor Venerable Phakyab Rinpoche
WHITE TARA Empowerment
LET GO OF UNCERTANITY and SUFFERING AND RECEIVE HEALING FROM A GREAT MASTER!!!
Check www.NJHealingCenter.com for Phakyab Rinpoche’s incredible life story!
Experience the expression of Compassionate Wisdom! Tara is ‘Leader of the caravans ….. who showeth the way to those who have lost it’ and she is named as Dhruva, the Sanskrit name for the North Star. Tibetan Buddhism she is known as a saviouress, as a heavenly deity who hears the cries of beings experiencing misery in saṃsāra (suffering). “Motherhood is central to the conception of Tara”. Her titles include “loving mother”, “supreme mother”, “mother of the world”, “universal mother” and “mother of all Buddhas”. NEW WEIS ECOLOGY CENTER IS LOCATION OF EVENT!!!
PLEASE PRE-REGISTER: by June 5, $50, Lindseysass@gmail.com, 973-714-0765 | Sliding scale for those with financial difficulties!
Send Check to: NJ Healing Center, 319 High Crest Dr, West Milford, NJ 07480)
LOCATION: New Weis Center | 150 Snake Den Rd, Ringwood, NJ 07456
- Take ramp onto I-287 N toward Mahwah/Bloomingdale/CR-694/Pompton Lakes2.3 mi/
2. Take exit 55 off of 287 toward Wanaque/CR-511/CR-511 ALT/Pompton Lakes0.2 mi/
- Turn right onto Ringwood Ave (CR-511A)4.0 mi/
4. Turn left onto Westbrook Rd1.4 mi/
5. Turn left onto Westbrook Rd0.5 mi/
6. Turn left onto Snake Den Rd0.3 mi/
7. Turn left onto Snake Den Rd0.5 mi/
8. Arrive at Snake Den Rd, 150 Snake Den Rd, Ringwood, NJ 07456-1021
The Highlands Nature Friends, Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit, is the proud owner and operator of the former Weis Ecology Center in Ringwood, New Jersey! Located in the beautiful Highlands region, we renamed this special place The New Weis Center for Education, Arts & Recreation to reflect.
www.NJhealingcenter.com /973-714-0765/ Bring a picnic lunch, or hike before/after the empowerment!!! RESTFUL ENVIRONMENT!